Historic Barracks fully upgraded for luxurious modern living
Warren Estates are delighted to bring The Barracks to the market. Built in the 1850 The Barracks was operated by the R.I.C. until it was destroyed by the IRA during the Irish War of Independence in 1920.
Completely re-built, today The Barracks is a charming 3 bed residence that has been upgraded and modernised by the current owners. Insulation, triple glazed windows, (PV) solar panels are just some improvements making this a comfortable modern home with a most impressive B1 Energy Rating.
Located at the edge of Kilmuckridge village, it is within easy walking distance of all the village many amenities. Situated on the Morriscastle Road, it occupies a large site with off road parking and a private south facing rear garden that has been lovingly landscaped.
Whether it is a permanent residence or a weekend retreat, The Barracks ticks all the boxes. Oozing olde worlde charm yet having all the benefits of modern living, it has broad appeal and early viewing is recommended.
Entrance Hall 0.88m x 4.6m
Sitting room 3.9m x 3.6m
Timber floor, feature fireplace, TV point, Arch leading to
Kitchen/Dining 2.64m x 7.25m
Range of wall & floor units with granite worktop, cooker, combi hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, tiled floor & splashback, hotpress, double doors to rear.
Larder off 2m x 0.88m
Bedroom 2 3.9m x 3.6m
Feature fireplace, timber floor.
Rear hall 1.09m x 1.62m
Door to side.
Wet room 2.2m x 1.62m
Power shower, WC, WHB, fully tiled.
Master bedroom 3.63m x 3.86m
Feature fireplace, TV point.
Corner bath, WC, WHB, bidet, fully tiled.
Bedroom 3 3.63m x 3.89m
Feature fireplace, walk-in wardrobe.
BER B1. BER No: 114320393
PV Solar Panels generating 4KW
Triple Glazed Windows
Re-insulated throughout/full external insulation wrap
Zoned heating remotely operated
Low water content thermostatically controlled radiators
Pre plumbed for heat pump
South facing rear garden
High speed fibre led broadband
Directions: From Dublin Take Exit 23 off the M11 at Gorey. Follow signs for R741 Ballycanew road. Travel through Ballycanew and Ballyedmond. Take left at Wells (Maxol) for Kilmuckridge. At T junction in village (The Courtyard), turn left and at small roundabout turn right onto the Morriscastle Road. Property is a short distance on the right hand side.
- Historic Barracks fully upgraded
- Triple glazed windows & solar panels
- Private south facing garden
- Walking distance of village amenities