Bright and spacious mobile home in highly sought after Holiday Park.
Castletown has for many years now been one of the most popular holiday destinations on the east coast and Kilgorman Mobile Home Park enjoys an unrivalled seafront location beside the wonderful beach at Kilbegnet and Kilgorman.
No.61 boasts a lovely location on the sea side of the main access road. The mobile itself is a bright and modern 3-bed unit with gas fired central heating. It sits on a large plot with a sunny south west facing patio area that is fully enclosed and private.
Kilgorman Mobile Home Park is owned by the residents and run for the residents in a co-op style by a dedicated committee and boasts an excellent reputation. The current Management fees are approx. 1,400 per annum.
There are many facilities on site including meeting room, tennis courts, security gates and kids club in July and August.
– The site is fully serviced
– The sale is subject to the usual terms and conditions attached to membership of a Co-op such as Kilgorman Mobile Park and initial (once off) entrance fee of 5,000 will apply to new owner
– The property is for sale by Private Treaty with all enquiries to be made to Warren Estates
– All mains
– Gated development
– Enclosed patio area
– Barna shed
– Parking at front
– Private beach access directly from the park
Directions: South of Arklow (on M11 Exit 21) after Glanbia take left hand turn for Castletown. At ‘T’ junction (Golden Anchor Pub in front) take right for Tara Hill. Take next left for Kilgorman Strand. Kilgorman Mobile Home Park is at the bottom of this road on the left before beach.
Eircode: Y25 AX25
- Bright and spacious mobile home in highly sought after holiday park
- Kilgorman Mobile Home Park enjoys an unrivalled seafront location beside the wonderful beach at Kilbegnet and Kilgorman
- Large plot with sunny south west facing patio area
- Fully enclosed and private
- Private beach access directly from the park